International Management (M. Sc.)The MSc in International Management is designed for business graduates looking to develop their analytical and problem-solving skills at an advanced level. The aim of the programme is to build on knowledge of business functions and organizations acquired at undergraduate level by looking at the complexity of business systems and developments in contemporary management thought and analyzing interdisciplinary problems. Particular emphasis is placed on the future challenges faced by business organizations and the aims of sustainable management. An academically challenging programme, the degree has a strong scientific and research focus. Participants will work together with professors on one of a number of management research topics and will be expected to master quantitative and qualitative analytical methods.
This unique master’s degree will appeal to students who are interested in scientific research and are keen to question management practice and to explore new ideas in a changing business environment. We are looking for bright, highly-motivated graduates with a thirst for knowledge and the creativity to bring new ideas to classroom discussion.
10 good reasons to take our Master of International Management programme
- Small class size (ca. 20 students)
- Highly ranked business school
- Internationally diverse student body
- Internationally experienced teaching staff
- Programme taught entirely in English
- Integrated and multidisciplinary approach to complex business problems
- Strong methodological foundation
- Research projects in small teams on current business topics
- Development of competences for sustainable management
- Explicit focus on future trends and innovation
Career perspectivesGraduates of this programme will have the advanced problem-solving skills required for various leadership positions in both industry and the public sector. The generalistic approach, the strong methodological foundation and the international focus of this programme prepare graduates for varied career pathways.
- Management positions in both multinational companies and SME´s – particularly those active in international markets
- Positions in all types of management consultancies
- Strategic positions in industry associations
- Doctoral study
Studiengebühren: Pro Semester: 1.500 €
Voraussetzung: Abgeschlossenes Studium
Regelstudienzeit: 3 Semester
Studienabschluss: Master of Science
Referenz-Nr: AUBI-5864 (in der Bewerbung bitte angeben)