The MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship will give you the insights and skills to help you succeed as a manager in today's fast-paced business world, as well as developing your entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial instincts.
You'll also be studying at GISMA's central Berlin campus, giving you access to the vibrant business community in Germany's capital city. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.*
*According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Accreditations and rankingsGrenoble Ecole de Management is a triple-accredited institution by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
Grenoble Ecole de Management was ranked 21st in The Financial Times European Business Schools 2017 ranking.
Who is the course for?This programme has been designed for recent graduates, managers, and/or entrepreneurs who want to produce innovative business models and pursue opportunities in business and technology.
What will you learn
- Project management skills
- How to develop your entrepreneurial spirit
- How to deal with social, ethical, legal and financial constraints
The MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship is focused on enabling innovation and entrepreneurship in ambitious professionals, making it ideal for those who want to blaze new trails in business.
It is taught by Grenoble Ecole de Management's talented faculty, visiting professors from a range of top institutions, and business leaders. This means that students will gain a thorough knowledge of business theory as well as learning how to blend theory into real-life scenarios.
Areas covered in this course include all the key concepts of general management (such as accounting, intercultural management, and leadership), with modules focused on entrepreneurial skills like strategic management, innovation through design, and new venture business planning.
You will also participate in a range of projects to encourage your professional development, including a live business case with a real company, an international study residency, a variety of workshops on recent trends and career development, and the opportunity to learn French.
How to apply
If you are applying for a Postgraduate programme, this section will provide you with information on what your next steps should be. To apply for any of our courses, simply click on the 'Enquire now' on the top right of a programme page. If you are sure this is the course you want to apply for, click on the 'Application form' button in the right column of the a course page. In both cases, a programme consultant will get in touch with you.
There are no official deadlines for applications but we encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible or at least three months before the course starts, especially if you are an international student and will require a visa to study in Germany.
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- Work experience is not a requirement
- English proficiency:
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- GMAT is not required for this programme
Your Future Career
Graduates of the MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship program hold positions in a variety of sectors all over the world:
- Guillermo, Venezuela: Product Manager - Organizacion Palo Alto
- Huwein, China: Project Manager, Reverse Innovation - Biomerieux
- Amit, UK: EMEIA Product Marketing - Apple
- Alexandre, France: Business Analyst and Pricing Expert - Schneider
- Nikolay, Russia: Analyst - International Innovation Nanotechnology Center
- Nikos, Greece: Business Developer - Intralot
- Agostino, Canada: Associate - Kachan and Co.
- Mayur, Singapore: Executive Business Development - Adnai Mining
- Khodor, France: Digital Marketing Manager - Eurocopter
Join a family of globally successful alumni from Grenoble
One third of all Grenoble Ecole de Management alumni are currently working in sales, with marketing, consulting, commercial development, operations and finance also being a popular choice. Could one of these exciting industries be the career path for you too? Join our growing network of ambitious students today!
Studiengebühren: 21.450 €
Voraussetzung: Abgeschlossenes Erststudium
Regelstudienzeit: 12 Monate
Studienabschluss: Master of Science
Referenz-Nr: AUBI-8982 (in der Bewerbung bitte angeben)